A Lady's Imagination is Very Rapid...

 “A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice


I made A TON of personal and professional mistakes throughout my early to mid-twenties. As a result, I won't be writing under my "Jess C Scott" pen name as it doesn't reflect who I am anymore (it's a pen name I used since I was 12 years old).

I have tried to make amends where possible and learn from my mistakes so that I make better choices in future.

This year, I started working on some horror short stories. I intend to publish them at some point in future under my real name.

I hope to see you at my new site if the genre is of interest to you :)

Thank you and take care! 👋✍️

-- Jess. (October 2020)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.